Hunter's Chicken Ingredients:
6 large chicken breasts
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic, diced
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tin of peeled plum tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato puree
100g mascarpone cheese
125g mushrooms, sliced
12 olives, halved and stoned
A large handful of fresh basil, washed and torn
Salt and pepper
1. Heat the oven to 190 degrees C (fan oven) or gas mark 5.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in 2tbsp oil over a low heat for a minute or two, but don't let them brown.
3. Tip the tins of tomatoes into the pan and stir in the tomato puree and a dash of salt and pepper.
4. Simmer on a low heat for around 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened, then add the olives and mushrooms and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the mascarpone and basil leaves.
6. In another pan, heat a lttle oil and fry the chicken for a few minutes until it begins to brown on both sides, then place the breasts side by side in a baking dish.
7. Pour over the sauce and pop the dish into the middle shelf of the oven for around 30 minutes.
Serve with green beans and crusty bread. Or cook some sliced potatoes dotted with butter and topped with cheese and serve with broccoli or any other green vegetable.