Half jar green pesto
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
Salt and black pepper
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
8 tortilla wraps
2 sticks of celery, washed and sliced
50g red grapes, washed and halved
50g walnuts, quartered
Large handful of baby spinach leaves, washed
1. To make the marinade, combine 1 large tablespoon of pesto with 3 tablespoons of red wine vinegar, a good crunch of pepper and sprinkle of salt. Place the chicken in a dish with the marinade, then cover with cling film and pop in the fridge for an hour.
2. Remove the chicken breasts and pop them under a hot grill for about 8 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through. Let cool before slicing.
3. Mix another 2 heaped tablespoons of pesto with the mayonnaise.
4. Separate your tortillas and pop them on a plate. Microwave for 10 seconds until warmed through, then spread the middle of each tortilla with a teaspoon of the pesto spread.
5. Top with a few slices of chicken, some grapes, spinach leaves, celery and a sprinkling of walnuts. Don't go too mad or you won't be able to wrap your wrap!
6. Fold the bottom of your tortilla over to form the closed end of your wrap and then roll the sides around the filling.
7. Repeat with all 8 tortillas and place on a platter for a delicious lunch. Serve al fresco with green salad and a big bowl of oven-cooked crisps for a superb summer lunch.